32Red Newmarket Open Weekend 2018 are on sale now – HERE.
There are various options available to buy this year, including:
- Full Weekend Ticket (Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd September): From £30 per person. Gains access to all Open Weekend equine sites and entertainments, across both days. Includes racing on the Saturday and racing yards and equine entertainment on the Sunday.
- Sunday Only Ticket (Sunday 23rd September): £15 per person. Gains access to all Open Weekend sites – trainers yards and entertainments on Sunday only.
- Kids under 12 years of age go FREE all weekend
- NOW programmes are £5 each
- There will be various equine activities taking place on Saturday which will be free to access, donations are gratefully received
- A small extra fee will apply for access to the Museum and Palace House galleries, and Jockey Club Rooms tours
- Museum and Palace House Galleries entry will be free to wristband holders on the Sunday of the Open Weekend. When visiting on the Saturday a £5 entry fee will apply. Jockey Club Rooms Tours are also £5 per person to be purchased at the Jockey Club Rooms on the day
- All other sites and entertainments listed are free to NOW wristband holders
- This year’s Newmarket Food & Drink Festival takes place on the 15th & 16th September, and is free to visit on Palace Street, at the Kings’ Yard at the National Heritage Centre, and at the Guineas Shopping Centre.